Friday, October 15, 2010

Black Sheep free on HULU!!! Thank you to our loyal reader Lauren for letting me know about this.



A couple things to watch for in Black Sheep: 1) When playing with kids at the beginning of the movie, Farley, uses the same football play he did in Tommy Boy when they were cow tipping, "32 Belly Option on two." 2) Chris's brothers Kevin and John play security guards at the Rock the Vote Mudhoney concert. 3) When Farley is eating the plate of Chicken wings and says the punchline "Rectum, damn neared killed him," the complete joke is:

Little Johnnie's teacher asked him how his weekend was.

"Horrible, a car hit my dog in the ass," he said.

She said, "Rectum."

"Wrecked him?" Johnnie said. "Damn near killed him!"

Before watching this film do not let the late Gene Siskel influence you. According to the skinny half of Siskel and Ebert duo, in a Entertainment Weekly interview, he was quoted as saying "A couple of months ago I walked out of my first movie as a critic, Black Sheep. Can't stand Chris Farley. Just rubs me the wrong way. I knew John Belushi, and he's no John Belushi."

No comments: