Thursday, June 11, 2009

Chris Farley Spotted at Walmart

There is no better way to celebrate Father's Day then with of course every Dad's favorite movie, Tommy Boy. Well now to complement that viewing you can purchase an American Greetings Father's Day card with...you guessed it Chris Farley:



It is actually a greeting card with sound giving the film quote "I can take a good look at a T-bone by sticking my head up a bull's beep (ass) but I'd rather take the butcher's word for it." But up for discussion is whether it is truly Farley's voice or not. My wife says "No" but our good friend Lauren and I say "yeah." So go out and buy the card for your father and you be the judge.

**UPDATE**
I came across this link about the American Greetings teaming with Paramount to release these special occasion cards. Apparently there is another Tommy Boy card on the market, a birthday one.

The "Tommy Boy" card features Richard (David Spade) and Tommy (Chris Farley)with the phrase: "It's your birthday -- Do something exciting!" Inside, the two say, "Have fun!" The sound chip adds, "I can't believe you've never been cow tipping before! Get ready to live!"

So keep your eyes peeled and let me know if you find one.

No comments: